December 30, 2008

Lemonade Award




OMG!! My first true-blue AWARD for my blog! I feel so honored!

So it is my turn to show my link love to my girl Keri @ It Flickers Dimly and pass it along to 10 of my favs! Fellow bloggers it is with great pride that I give you these awesome bloggers to check out!

Be sure you link back to me, show me some love (I can use all the love I can get!)Then pass along to your top 10!

These are in no particular order and girls I LOVE YOU too but will be passing it on to ones not nominated by Keri. I just want to spread the love as far as we can! Now don't be bitter...this award is a good thing. ;)

Chris @ What's In Sissy's Head
My Twin The Rambler (that's YOU Hawaii) @ My Rambling Thoughts
Jesse @ Life as a Momma
My Fellow Okie Miss JC @ Where the Green Grass Grows
Mel @ Fraase Family
Leslie @ JAM's Own Reality
Rachel @ Single Mom Insanity
Jen @ Cheaper than Therapy
Rachel @ Following In My Shoes
HeartAtPreschool @ I left my heart at Preschool

6 other ramblers babbled:

The Rambler said...

You are toooo much :)I'm blushing.

Thanks Twin Oklahoma! Peace out Twin Hawaii!

Chris said...

1st and foremost I would like to Thank God for giving me... Oh wait this isn't my Oscar!!
Thanks chicky! I will repost when I have more time. Right now I am sqeezing a littl reading into my "morning" routine. You know how full that is already! :-)

Rachel said...

Aw, thanks for the props!

Leslie said...

An award! Yahoo! I'm started the new year off right. Thanks!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a cute award-- congrats!

Kari said...

Thank you SO much for this award, it's my first! You are so sweet for recognizing me!

I left the link to my post "accepting" the award in another one of your posts, but just wanted to say THANKS again!