Well, my friends, you know the drill by now, right?

If you wanna (and you should) see more Totally Talented Tuesdays then go on over to Two of a Kind's place....AFTER you read mine, of course.

So, for this week, I have decided to try to find something I'm talented at. Yea, I know, "I wanna talk about ME!" in the words of Toby Keith. By the way...did you know he came from here, Oklahoma?

I still am not sure of 'what' exactly one might say I am talented at other than the gift of gab! Yea, that would be me. I have no problems talking....to anyone....any time.

Now..........since we are talking about me I will tell you I am combining my Totally Talented Tuesday with my Honest Scrap Award that Keri over at It Flickers Dimly was kind enough to bestow upon me. Apparently she must think I have some talent too! Go check her blog out and show her some blog love!



The rules for this award are:
First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.

n no particular order, the Honest Scrap Award goes to: 8. Sunflowers and lov
9. Two of a kind, Working on a Full House
10. Mommy from the Midwest

Ok..now to come up with 10 honest things about me.? Some of these some of you will know but...

1. I have a child that has a disability (cerebral palsy). You can read about him here.
2. I have been married for almost 22 years. (to my high school sweetheart)
3. I have been 'heavy' for most of my life and lost over 60 lbs in the past year.
4. I have one small tattoo and want to get some more. (what? will have to be another post)
5. I am NOT an organized person. (but secretly wish to be)
6. My parents were married 19 years and divorced when I was 15. (I had no clue anything was wrong.)
7. I was born in Kansas but was moved to Oklahoma where I have lived all my life.
8. I drive a 2004 Dodge Durango. (blue...pretty billiant blue)
9. I am addicted to blogging and twittering
10. And finally...just in case you didn't know....I LOVE TO RAMBLE!

So, there you have it! I really am an open book...what you see is what you get! I love to have a good time and to hear laughter!

7 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

Interesting facts about an interesting lady! Thanks for the award.

kel said...

I didn't know about your weight loss!! Good for you girl!!

kristi said...

Very cool facts!

Dee said...

AWw...22 years to your high school sweet heart! Doesnt get any sweeter than that! I will post the award this week! THANK YOU! :)

Mel Fraase said...

Thanks!! And thanks for the ten things, too! I'll have to start thinking!

Laura Marchant said...

Thanks! I like this.

#2 and 3 surprised me.
#6- I am always confused when this happens. My friends' parents just got divorced after 28 years of marriage. How? Why? I am always shocked when I hear that.

lov said...

awesome!
thanks so much!!! :)
and i love your list of things about you! :)

wow...tons have happend since i last was able to blog stalk! :)