January 13, 2009
Well, my friends, you know the drill by now, right?
If you wanna (and you should) see more Totally Talented Tuesdays then go on over to Two of a Kind's place....AFTER you read mine, of course.
So, for this week, I have decided to try to find something I'm talented at. Yea, I know, "I wanna talk about ME!" in the words of Toby Keith. By the way...did you know he came from here, Oklahoma?
I still am not sure of 'what' exactly one might say I am talented at other than the gift of gab! Yea, that would be me. I have no problems talking....to anyone....any time.
Now..........since we are talking about me I will tell you I am combining my Totally Talented Tuesday with my Honest Scrap Award that Keri over at It Flickers Dimly was kind enough to bestow upon me. Apparently she must think I have some talent too! Go check her blog out and show her some blog love!
The rules for this award are:
First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.
n no particular order, the Honest Scrap Award goes to: Sunflowers and lov
9. Two of a kind, Working on a Full House
10. Mommy from the Midwest
Ok..now to come up with 10 honest things about me.? Some of these some of you will know but...
1. I have a child that has a disability (cerebral palsy). You can read about him here.
2. I have been married for almost 22 years. (to my high school sweetheart)
3. I have been 'heavy' for most of my life and lost over 60 lbs in the past year.
4. I have one small tattoo and want to get some more. (what? will have to be another post)
5. I am NOT an organized person. (but secretly wish to be)
6. My parents were married 19 years and divorced when I was 15. (I had no clue anything was wrong.)
7. I was born in Kansas but was moved to Oklahoma where I have lived all my life.
8. I drive a 2004 Dodge Durango. (blue...pretty billiant blue)
9. I am addicted to blogging and twittering
10. And finally...just in case you didn't know....I LOVE TO RAMBLE!
So, there you have it! I really am an open book...what you see is what you get! I love to have a good time and to hear laughter!