For my Wordless Wednesday this week I am also combining yesterday's Totally Talented Tuesday post since I was not able to get it in yesterday.

Here you can see a thumbnail picture of me that will take you to my brother's blog at AcreeStudios. If you click <-here or on the picture it will take you to see a full view of his wonderful pieces of photography. Which, brings me to the Totally Talented part. By checking out his blog you can see for yourself how absolutely talented Uncle B is! He takes pictures because it is his passion. I try to convince him he is good enough to make it his profession! He can make absolutely any subject beautiful in some way. He has that eye for the perfect angle and lighting. He knows what would make a good subject for a photo (not necessarily me but I am a human and am willing to let him experiment, finding the 'best' shots). Uncle B has many other talents but we will save those for another post on another day. With closing I would like to tell you, my bloggy friends, to have a very Happy New Year! Have fun and be safe! To see more Totally Talented Tuesday's go visit Two of a Kind.


8 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

Hello Hottie! Now that is a great picture of you lady. I tell you if we lived closer I would have your brother do a family photo for us.

Veronica Lee said...

Great picture. Happy New Year, RaMBLeR !

kel said...

Check you out girl!!! looking all hot!!

Deb said...

he really IS talented! and that picture of you is HOT! happy new year, little lady!

Leslie said...

I wish my brother could make me look that good! Love the new pic.

Miss JC said...

That IS a great pic! He should totally go into the profession. My friend from high school is now doing photography. She started my simply taking pictures at her sister's wedding just for fun. When it was over, they all noticed how much better her pics were than the real photographer's who got paid to do it! Now, just a few years later, she is making mega money doing what she loves. Here's her website..

www.courtneymorehead.com

Keri said...

Man, check you out! You're sizzlin' HAWT!!! Good gravy, hold back the crowd!

I'm telling you, I'm a huge fan of Uncle B! It's got so much talent I could just......

Keri said...

Um, where's the edit option in these dang comments? I meant to say 'He's' not 'It's'. Oops...