January 21, 2009

Wordful/Wordless Wednesday

So I was checking in on my friend Abby at Me and MY Boys! and she didn't have a clue that she had my answer for a dilemma I have been having.

In case you haven't noticed, I can NEVER just have a totally 'wordless' post, even on Wordless Wednesday. So, in my blog surfing I found Wordful Wednesday but I didn't want to just dump my loyalties that I have already started with Wordless. So, when I went over to Abby's place, I see she combined them and it works perfectly for me too since my 'wordless' Wednesday posts are always 'wordful'. I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to visit 5 Minutes for Mom for more Wordless Wednesday and Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesday!



My handsome Taz! Fresh out of his shower & looking all serious!

17 other ramblers babbled:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! You better watch that one! He's going to be quite the lady killer!

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyes! Lace is right; look out ladies!

Hootin Anni said...

That is a perfect composition. Great photo of Taz.

Come on over...today I'm taking y'all on a tour of the Texas State Aquarium via photos!!!! See ya later alligator...Oops, I let the 'cat out of the bag'...Yep, there are alligators. One photo anyway.

Happy Wednesday.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

watch out in ten years he is going to have them chasing him.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

ha! I very rarely could not say anything also!!! He's a cutie!

Abby said...

What a handsome guy!

I could never be totally wordless! I don't think many of us can. We probably wouldn't be blogging if we were the wordless types!

tiarastantrums said...

great handsome boy!

Dee said...

what a cutie! He does look all serious!

Laura Marchant said...

I think wordless Wednesday is so hard because you do want to explain what is going on. Great idea.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Beautiful eyes.

Claremont First Ward said...

SUUUUUper handsome! :)

Nicole said...

Aaaw he's a good lookin kid! The girls had better watch out.

Ash said...

Nothing like squeeky clean boys - the best time of day with my two little monkeys!

Leslie said...

Don't you just love it when they are all sweet smellin'. Doesn't last too long around here, but I always enjoy the moment!

Stacy Uncorked said...

He is definitely going to be a lady killer! ;)

I might have to cross over to the wordful side...it took all I could not to post words on my Wordless Wednesday post today! LOL!!

Mel Fraase said...

I can't see you having a "wordless" any-day anyway, so here's to Wordful Wednesday!! And for the record it's good we live far enough away to keep those good looking boys of yours away from my girls!! We'd be in all sorts of trouble!

Keri said...

Oh boy, you're in trouble! You better invest in a bat. Cause you're gonna need in to chase of all the little girls!