August 23, 2009

Back to a Routine

Summer has been crazy busy! We’ve been having family fun…taking a few small trips on the road and I’ve met some new friends and had a couple of GNO’s (or luncheons). It’s been a blast but we’ve been so busy I forget which way is up sometimes.

Summer time for us is a time of relaxed rules. The boys stay up later and sleep in. This makes me stay up later and start work later (although I don’t usually get to sleep in any later since I have to work).

As much as I LOVE summer and the fun, it is so nice to start back into a routine. The boys are back to school so it’s back to a bed time routine and up early to get everyone out the door.

Hopefully now I can get back into my routine of writing/posting!

That’s it for today, my friends! I have to go post over on Roo’s blog. Have a great weekend! (what’s left of it)

4 other ramblers babbled:

ThatsBaloney said...

Glad to see you back!

Laura Marchant said...

It is so hard to believe summer is over :-(

The Hopeful Elephant said...

There was a summer...really? I think I may have missed it somehow...

Mel Fraase said...

Yay routine, boo summer being over. It's such a difficult trade off. It will be nice to have the kids back on a schedule and off to school, BUT it means winter is right around the corner!