Cheaper Than Therapy


Goofy Girl, originally uploaded by .bobby.

Again curtesy of Uncle B, I bring to you a picture that says A Thousand Words! To find more you can visit Jen at Cheaper Than Therapy.

This really does say it all! Does it not? Yes - I am truly a goofball! And thankful that my Babe loves me anyway!

18 other ramblers babbled:

Mel Fraase said...

Psst! We did it!

Chris said...

He looks like he encourages the goofball in you by being a little silly himself. Great pics!

Abby said...

HAHAHA! Nice. yeah, I think that really does say it all!

Amy Clary said...

I think men who love goofy women are the best. *there's a slight chance I'm saying that because i'm just a teensy bit goofy myself.*
:)
Happy ATWT!

Bree Shaw said...

what would life be like if we couldn't be silly? love it!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

It's fun to have FUN!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Great pic's! My hubby and I are pretty goofy too and I think it makes like so much more fun!

The Mom Jen said...

Hee hee, love it that you can play around and have fun!!

Leslie said...

Goofball and wild! Love it.

Check out my post today, I've got a picture tag for you.

Andrea Frederick said...

That's awesome. I love being silly too and loved being loved! Great pic!

Marla said...

i'm thinking maybe more than 1000.

April said...

That's so funny...I love people aren't soooo serious all the time!

Dee said...

LOL!!! I love it!

Ann Harrison said...

I see a terrific couple in these pictures!
(Visiting you from Jen's Cheaper Than Therapy)

The Rambler said...

he gives those "looks" just like my hubby. :)

Mrs4444 said...

What a cute couple! Gotta love a man with a sense of humor :P

Wait a minute; your comment over there confused me. Is that your husband??

Keri said...

Yup, a couple of goofballs. You two are perfect for each other!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Goofballs are the best!!!! Thanks for the blogby and saying hello!!!!!