Cheaper Than Therapy





they are my world!!

These are the males in my life that make my world go around! I would do anything for these boys! I may not have a 'career' with a fancy title and making big bucks...but, I get paid so much more by being with the man I love and watching our boys become the man that he is.

To see the pics that are A Thousand Words in themselves, go see Jen at Cheaper than Therapy!

8 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

That's a great picture of your guys. Ya know I was at the top of my game in my chosen career field with the fancy title (not the big bucks but okay money) and gave it all up in favor of something that worked more for the needs of my family. It took too much out of me to have the 'career' I wanted. So much I couldn' give them what they needed. Now I really do have it all.

lov said...

what a precious picture of your guys! :)
i admire you for your career move! it has to be the most rewarding job.....and i look forward to the day that i get to join the mommy club! :)

by the way....
jam said to come on over, so i did! and she was right....
you don't bite! and i love rambling!

The Mom Jen said...

I think my fave photos are backs at the ocean! Really. It's such a powerful emotion-evoking set up! Love it! Happy New Year!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a great pic... and I love:

"being with the man I love and watching our boys become the man that he is."

Such a great sentiment!

Leslie said...

You are one lucky lady! It's a great picture too.

Mel Fraase said...

Aww, that's sweet. Great picture! Love the button, too.

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

Beautiful picture of the men in your life! Men are always more pleasant when they aren't talking, aren't they? Love you all!