May 4, 2009

Roo Before Botox


(see more pics by clicking on the + on the far right pic)

Tomorrow is the big day!

I am dreading the 4:00 am wake up call when it is time for a bottle and my poor baby will be screaming at me, not understanding why I will not give him one.

I dread that my baby will be unhappy and uncomfortable while strangers poke and prod him, not understanding why I am letting them do this.

I pray that I am wrong, that he will be fine and go with the flow of things.

I pray that we only see a positive outcome from the Botox injections.

7 other ramblers babbled:

Keri said...

Keeping you and your Roo in my thoughts and prayers. You know I love you both dearly!

Tenakim said...

good luck- I can imagine how nerve- wrecking it must be!

The Mom Jen said...

Praying for you guys today!! HUGS!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

good vibes coming your way.

ThatsBaloney said...

How did it go?

Impulsive Addict said...

And it turned out fine, didn't it?

Mel Fraase said...

You're a brave boy!! And I really love the slide show, cool!