November 20, 2008

Let's Talk About....

Anything and everything! This blog is my place to just say whatever is on my mind. More often than not you will read about my family since that is what surrounds me and consumes my life. You will get to know my Hubby, my three boys (BA, SM, & CD) and even occasionally my dog V. But most of all you will get to read my ramblings that float in, around and most often through my head. I would love to hear what you ramble about too!

I have to admit that I have become quit obsessed with blogging and it has been great therapy for me. My first (and most important) blog is solely dedicated to my baby CD (or Cole as some of you may already know him over at http://caringforcole.blogspot.com/) to keep family and friends updated on his milestones and progress as we try to figure out the best way to deal with his Cerebral Palsy.

I wanted to have my own ME blog so I could 'just be me' and include all of those that I love (and I'm sure some I don't). I want to have fun! and hope you will join me!

2 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

I'm on the edge of my seat girl! Ramble on! Ramble on!

Keri said...

Oh yes, count me in! I'm ready for the rambling. So, ramble on with your bad self!