December 2, 2008

MEME

I have been tagged by Chris (What's In Sissy's Head?). These are the rules: Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the closest book to you at the moment, turn to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.



From Children with Cerebral Palsy:A Parents' Guide Edited by Elaine Geralis, Foreword by Tom Ritter pg 56:
By adolescence, Chris had discovered a physically challenged sports and recreations program, in which he trains and competes in a variety of year-round activities. This past summer was a personal highlight, when he was named to Team USA and travelled to England to participate in World Games in track and field with athletes from 37 countries. At present Chris is awaiting his first Botox injections to reduce spacticity (see Chapter 3), which will include a rehab period of physical therapy.

I tag:

Keri

Mel

Heather

Jess

Midwest Mommy

4 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

This weekend I am due some serious computer time to re do my blog and cafemom and myspace pages. I haven't even had time to unload the pics from my camera so I can post baby pics of my niece.

How did you get your button thing on your page?

Chris said...

Oh yeah and I am glad to see a MEME on your fun blog. I'm going to have to find some more fun stuff to tag you with.

Laura Marchant said...

Ok I will do this tonight. I will do the book that is sitting right next to me right now (it's not mine, lol!)

Unknown said...

Ok, I must admit I hated this book! The sad thing was I read it when Regan was first diagnosed, and it scared the crap out of me.....no lie. I am really glad to have found your blog!