November 30, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

Yes, that is exactly what I did...gobble everything! I ate way too much and I'm pretty sure I had to have gained at least 50 lbs. but it was all so good. I will have to be extra careful with what I eat these next 25 days until I over eat again.

Isn't that what this day of Thanksgiving is all about? Well, eating and Giving Thanks! <-Click so you can read more about what we are thankful for over at Caring for Cole (our other blog). We drove two hours away to my mother's for our family gathering this year. We had a good visit and ate too much food. Then, we stayed at my brother's home where, the next day, he took our family photos for us. Here is just one sample of what he took and I will add more as he share's them with me.



Hubby, me, BA, SM, & CD

5 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

Good family photo. I think all I have done for the last 5 days is eat. We ate on the road, in the car, for Thanksgiving, had left overs, went out for breakfasts and for dinners. I won't be able to eat all month just to prepare for Christmas.

Mel Fraase said...

YAAY! The fam! You guys look great! Now if only I could get my DH to sit for a picture. Everyone only sees our kids, of course they're usually cuter than us!

Keri said...

Yet another fabulous Acree photo! You all look awesome! That Shane, he's still killin' me! BTW, are you sure it's 50 lbs. and not 45?

Laura Marchant said...

That is a great family photo!!

ummmhello said...

Aw, I love the 3 distinct facial expressions :)