November 29, 2008

The Entertainer


Can't you just 'hear' the beautiful music that SM must be playing? Yea, well, it's probably a good thing you can't. LOL.

We were all together for Thanksgiving Day at Grandma's house and since all the children are grown and the grandchildren young enough to play with children's toys are at least 2 hours away, this was his main source of entertainment. We were the lucky ones to get to hear him banging on the keys.

This awesome shot was taken by my brother over at AcreeStudios and makes my little Tazmanian Devil look so calm and gentle. Which proves I must have the most talented brother ever because this is my 'wild' child for sure.

Other than having to remind him to turn the volume down (again), I have to admit, he behaved very well and had fun playing with his Cousin P.

4 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

I love what you have done with your blog. I will revisit this post and check it out better later. We are getting ready to head home but I had to get my internet fix 1st! LOL!

Unknown said...

the blog is lookin' good girl! i'm proud of you. isn't this fun? ;)

Mel Fraase said...

Looks great over here! LOVE the photo, too!

Keri said...

I just love this photo of Shane! I bet his 'banging' was just music to your ears. How fun, for him! On another note, a talented brother indeed! Wanna swap?