December 24, 2008

(semi)Wordless Wednesday-#4

MERRY CHRISTMAS eve!!







The breakfast of champions, right? Mmmmm!!! My baker man stayed up 'till the wee hours of the morning to make these - from scratch!

We have officially started to prepare our bodies to engorge on the feast to come.......

I'm not sure if I will get to post tomorrow as we will be having a ton of guests and spending our family time together. I am so excited to watch the boys open their gifts and to visit with family and, of course, to eat! I just want to wish all in bloggy land to be safe and have a VERY

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

5 other ramblers babbled:

Ivana Clay said...

Those look delish! I am soooo jealous :) LOL! Merry Christmas!!!

kel said...

Hope you have a great holiday!

Leslie said...

That looks delish. Your Baker Man needs to give my Baker Man the recipe! Enjoy your holiday. Merry Christmas.

Miss JC said...

Yum! Can you send some to us please? Thanks! ;) Hope you are having a FABULOUS Christmas..

Chris said...

Those look yummy. I hope you had a great Christmas day.