December 4, 2008

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy


This is the expression of relief for my precious Roo after I had to spend my first time away from him. I was gone for a weekend and he cried while Daddy had him the whole time. I had to go out of state, with my brother, to take care of our Dad that was in the hospital. Too bad you can't see the relief on Daddy's face! I don't think either one of them were ever so happy for me to be home. And, the feeling was mutual, I missed all of my boys!

9 other ramblers babbled:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh. Too precious, the picture says it all!

Andrea Frederick said...

Poor baby...at least you know you're needed!

The Mom Jen said...

Aw that must have been tough for the boys!! I love the stories behind the pictures!

Chris said...

Love the picture and the story.

Dee said...

oh that is so sweet! It must have been hard for everyone involved! :)

Laura Marchant said...

Oh he looks so exhausted and relieved all in the same shot.

Abby said...

Oh, that is so sweet. He is so relived to have his mommy back!

Dee said...

Oh wise one!!! Isabella Sophia...how could I have missed that? :) And I LOVE Cole Dawson...i REALLY REALLY like that name! Good name picking momma!!

Pam said...

Oh what a face!! Poor kiddo, leaving him with Daddy!! Rhett had a hard time when I left him to go to work. After 4 months I said enough.

I don't think Rhett has ever been happier!!

Thanks for making me say awwwww!!

Pam and Rhett