Should I say that when they are boys? Hubby would surely say NO but.....since when do I listen to him?

First, I want to make it clear that THIS is a very rare occasion in this house. I mean for either of these two to be sleeping. Second, look how sweet and innocent they look. Taz and Roo were spending quality time laying on the floor in Roo's room watching cartoons. As much as they both fight sleep, it was a sweet sight to check in on them (because it was SO quiet) to find this.

A few days ago, I was tagged by Leslie at JAM's Own Reality with a photo tag. Sorry JAM that it has taken me a while. I was attempting to get caught up on all the bloggy comment love I had to share when we had an ordeal here at the house (see next post).


Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Man, this really is the hardest part...to pick only 4 and so I will try to share with 4 new blogs since I always pick my same crew! You ladies KNOW who you are...so IF you wanna take the tag anyway...I won't tell. ;) I'm picking my last 4 new followers.

Marla @ Pak Adventures
Joanna @ Now with Baby
Katy @ Fun with the Baker 5
Abby @ Me and My Boys

4 other ramblers babbled:

Marla said...

i will get to this when i return from my trade show in vegas and i'm back with my pictures...

Dee said...

That picture made me go AWW!

Leslie said...

What a sweet picture. Sleeping children, awwww!

Waiting for your post, what happened?

Chris said...

I love to take pictures of the boys sleeping. They look so sweet and innocent.