Friday Fragments?

for more FF go see Mrs.4444 at
Half Past Kissin' Time...



Isn't this the cutest? V loves Roo!! If Roo is upset she gets concerned. She was laying on her bed and inched her head over to be closer. As Roo was watching t.v. they started staring & watching each other until they both dozed off for a little nap. I wish I could work this out at night but V isn't allowed in Roo's room and she is a good girl and won't go in.

Ok, my friends, I have had several of you lovely ladies inquiring if I was ok. Yes, I am doing just fine. Thank you SO much for asking. Just as busy as usual. Yes, we were ALL sick (see a few posts back), Roo went with three rounds of ear infections which (cross my fingers) seem to be clearing finally. Taz had double ear infections too and then he couldn't hear. As of his last test, one ear he could hear fine but the other is still questionable. We go back in 3 to 4 weeks for both of the boys to be checked again.

It is baseball season and Hubby coaches taz. Therefore, with BA working, and Taz and Coach Dad gone all my help with Roo is gone. Most days I am working late since I play taxi and stop to do things for the boys.

I am also trying to fit in my exercise...I DID get to chat the other night while I was on my treadclimber! Woohoo! Actually, I'm surprised I did not go rolling of the back of that thing. LOL! Honestly, I have to be the least coordinated person EVER!

Speaking of chatting.....I'm SO excited! We are on spring break this week. I am making a trip with just me and the boys (leaving Hubby here to make some money) to visit my Mom, Uncle B, best friend/sis C, & another best friend K. AND....we have another chance to try to meet some other Oklahoma bloggers.

So, do you believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder? Or at least hotter?? Not that I would recommend or want it all the time... but it's kinda fun once or twice a year. ;-) Anytime Hubby and I are apart we get silly like high school kids. We will 'flirt' through text as if we are just dating....it cracks me up!

I can't even remember everything I did this week....it is all a blur now! I had it on paper but I swear Hubs must've thrown it away. How dare he!!

OH! You missed the fun twitter party we had last night! It was with Eden Fantasys! I was cracking up and actually blushing at some of the conversation that was going on. I know, and now here I am posting about it....what am I thinking? LOL..... I did want to win the $65 giveaway but it would have been used for a new nightie (I swear!)!

Well, I am by no means a prude but whew some of the discussions flying around in there even were more than I could bring myself to type...and I don't embarrass easily. Maybe it was because I knew I was being watched...or could be. I have a relative that found me on Twitter so I had to apologize to her in advance...just in case. LOL.... I was worried I might give her a heart attack if she saw me talking about sex/sex toys/nighties.

Another thing... I WANT MY 70 DEGREE TEMPS BACK!!! brrrr...

And, I want to give a special "Thank You!" to Mrs4444 for helping spread the awareness of CP!

March is National CP Awareness Month!


You can see my answer to her question about the intellectual ability of a person with Cerebral Palsy here.

14 other ramblers babbled:

Mrs4444 said...

I'm glad you were just busy, cuz that's what I was, and I don't want you to think that I wouldn't worry about you :) Have a GREAT trip!!

Mrs4444 said...

P.S. Did you think that post sounded bitchy? I didn't want it to, but I am a little worried.
\

Laura Marchant said...

I love that pic!
I have to tell you I was watching the twitter party a couple times that nite and you guys were cracking me up! you should email Drew and sign up to do a giveaway.

Mel Fraase said...

At least you still have someTHING to watch Roo....hee hee!
Glad you got some exercise in you super mom! I'm also glad you get to go on vacation and take a well deserved break!!!

Tenakim said...

I stopped in for a little of the Twitter party, but ot was my daughter's birthday so I felt kind of guilty and didn't chat much.

Hope you have great week.

That is an adorable pic!

lov said...

i totally don't get twitter!?!?!
it makes NO sense to me, yet i feel like it should!

Chris said...

Cute picture.
I should give Twitter another shot I guess but I still don't have unlimited texting and I can barely keep up with all my online activities now.

Dawn said...

Oh, girl, I love the pictures of your little one and your dog! That is just the sweetest!!

And, I love that you and your husband flirt through texting. Brett just left for the dunes. I think I may have to try that now. =)

Can't wait to actually meet you today!! Yippeee!!

Leslie said...

Twitter-twatter, I've got to sign up for that. Sounds like I'm missing some fun!

Have a great time this week with family and friends. Glad to hear you are doing ok.

BTW~ cutest picture ever!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE that picture! I've been buried in business the past week or so myself, so I've been sort of absent in the blogosphere, too - trying to get caught up! ;) I wish I had known about that Twitter Party - sounds like it would have been hilarious! ;)

Glad everyone is getting better - have a fun and safe trip! :)

ThatsBaloney said...

Dog and kid pictures are the best. I promise to be a better blog stalker from now on. ;)

Michelle said...

That is just the cutiest thing ever. Sorry I missed getting to meet you last night.

I am Harriet said...

Hi There.
Today I'm leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com

Mrs4444 said...

Hey, Friend. Everything okay?