March 22, 2009

Spring Break Fun!

We have had a busy but fun week!

I finally got all the ear infections cleared up just in time to take the boys on a vacation for Spring Break. Where you may be asking? Well, we may not have gone fancy resort or a beautiful condo, but we had adventure!

We had to wait to leave after baseball practice on Saturday and headed to my friends house. She is my Sis! I love her! And wish she lived across the street again, like she did when we were growing up.



Then we headed to Grandma and Papa's for dinner!



UGH!! Ok, I started this yesterday...and still did NOT get to complete it! I guess I will have to break this down into several different days! I hear Roo in there screaming at Daddy.......he wants his mommy!

I will pick up where I left off tomorrow! Gnite!

9 other ramblers babbled:

kristi said...

Glad you all had fun!

Katy said...

yippee for health...
glad you all had good times...

jennykate77 said...

Glad you guys had fun! Maybe next time you're so close we can get together! Or MAYBE we should plan another Bloggers get-together? :)

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Glad you got everyone well in time to start your break.

Leslie said...

Spring break is coming up for us in a couple of weeks. No plans for us though. Just sleeping in and no homework! YAY!

Come by and take my twitter survey!

Laura Marchant said...

lol, I know how that goes. I have 10 emails in draft form because I can never get around to finishing them, lol!

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your BFF! Girlfriends are the best!

And, we do need to have another blogger get together!

Do you think May 9, the day of the run, would really work?

ThatsBaloney said...

You're just gonna leave us hanging?
I have company at my house (for the run) on the weekend of the 9th. But I'm really ready for another blogger get together.

Mel Fraase said...

Look at you and your BFF, how fun! Glad you were able to get out before all this OT!!