No, it's NOT for me! Although, if I wasn't afraid it would mess up my face (because that really would be my luck), then maybe I could ask for some.

I have been doing 'research' on botox for CD. Go here to see why!


for more Wordful Wednesday's go to
Seven Clown Circus

20 other ramblers babbled:

Amber Dupree said...

That picture makes me feel so good!

Abby said...

That picture is so sweet!

Nicole said...

I love that picture, there is nothing better than your baby sleeping on your chest!

Brenda said...

ahhh, thats a sweet picture!

Ordinary Biscuit said...

Oh my I never thought that picture states so much. Hope Cole could be at his best health after the botox. God bless

lov said...

i love that picture!!!

ThatsBaloney said...

I've heard good things about CP and Botox. Hope it works out!

Leslie said...

You certainly don't need it! But I hope it works for Cole!

Sweet "mom" pic!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

hehe super sweet picture though :)

Anonymous said...

I love that little moment of peace as he rests on you.

(And I'll bet your hair looks super cute now!) It always does though.

;)

Dawn said...

What a PRECIOUS picture!! You're such a good momma!!

Mel Fraase said...

Awww, that is so sweet. I'm gonna cry, look away!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Very touching picture:)

jennykate77 said...

AWE! Sweet picture! I'm going to follow the link...curious about the botox.

Michelle said...

Precious!

Katy said...

I'm in love with the picture of you two.
I've heard that botox is good (or can help) for CP as well.
Bring Cole over to my blog so he can see something really cute!...it'll make him smile.

Ivana Clay said...

What a precious, precious picture! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture!

Keri said...

SUch a sweet, precious photo of you and your Roo! I love it!

Waqas said...

MOm and baby are in peace, a very cool baby picture..