Taz, BA holding Roo and Cousin MD

Ok, so I know this picture is not the best but it turned out pretty cool considering what I started with.

Me, my boys, my SIL and her son decided to go feed the horses. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to play with my camera. Uncle B was at work so I didn't have him there to ask where I should stand. Obviously it was not in the correct place. I was advised I shouldn't be shooting INTO the light.

This is why we should just get out there and shoot! At least for me, this is the only way I learn. Now I took advantage of a picture with WAY too much light and took it to Photoshop CS3 so I could learn some more.

Thanks so much to the actions from Pioneer Woman I don't think I did too bad!


from this

to this




Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT go to
Cheaper than Therapy

15 other ramblers babbled:

Laura Marchant said...

OMG I have to giggle. When I saw on twitter you wrote ATWT I totally thought it meant you watched the soap opera As the World Turns, lol! My mom watches that show and whenver she emails about it that is what she writes.

Dee said...

I think it looks great! :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

The picture turned out great! :)

Unknown said...

I really need to learn how to take better pix...yours turned out great

Impulsive Addict said...

You are quite talented. I don't like it one bit.

Mel Fraase said...

Cool! Lucky you to have that new Photoshop program to play with! Keep it up! I went to Pioneer Woman's site, she does have some cool actions!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

very very cool! Thanks for entering my giveaway! GOOD LUCK!

The Mom Jen said...

Nice job! I like the look!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know things like that were possible. I like how it came out!

kel said...

Good job! I love it! very artsy fartsy... (that's a technical term, btw.)

Dawn said...

I was like Midwest Mom! I thought the same thing! LOL!

You did a good job with the picture.

Katy said...

Isn't it crazy how you can make a blah pic into a much better pic. Awesome!
P-Dub gives great advice, huh.

ThatsBaloney said...

Can I just send my pics to you to fix?

Keri said...

Editing.... the more I play with it, the more addicting it becomes. You did a great job with this photo!

Unknown said...

You made it SO much better! Look at you and your mad editing skillz!