090418-160848-2

Three of my favorite males, taken at Easter 2009.

BA has the drill down. He knows that if he doesn’t at least appear to be trying to smile…he will have to stand longer and smile more.

Roo didn’t care either way if there was a camera shoved in his face but Taz was NOT wanting to ‘stop’ long enough for pictures. Can you tell?

090418-160802-2

And, THIS one was just too darn cute to pass up!

BA had been tossing Roo around and had him giggling…he loves his Bubba, that’s for sure!

090418-155914-2

Finally I get Taz to actually pose for me…and with a smile!

Now, THAT is SO much better! He’s SO handsome when he smiles!

 

I know…you are saying “WTH? Easter was over a LONG time ago!”

I can’t help it, I have been so busy and have so much to post about and have missed posting about so many other things. I am just trying to play catch-up a little.

To be honest with you, my posting is a LOT like my life…very sporadic. Or, is it chaotic? Spontaneous? Crazy? Haphazard? Yep, all of these! One thing is for sure, you would never be bored in MY life!

 

Hey, even though I had such handsome subjects, how do you think my picture taking is coming along? I think these turned out pretty good! I honestly am not having to do much editing at all. Just a little ‘pop’ occasionally to bring out those colors a bit more…but, that’s it.

These pics are with my old camera that is more of a point & shoot by Nikon and I am STILL trying to decide on what camera I am going to get for my Mother’s Day gift but not too shabby, eh?

Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT see
Cheaper than Therapy

17 other ramblers babbled:

Mamí♥Picture said...

They are so ADORABLE!!! I love to do the meme thing because I get see my old pictures...
Have a Blessing Thurs.!!!

Brandy said...

Oh great pictures, you can really feel the emotions aka...hurry up MOM ..lol...in the photos. great job.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are GREAT shots!! I love Taz's 'tude look' in the first one - but his smiler is even better! ;) All three of your boys are very handsome! :)

Happy ATWT! :)

Suburban Hooker said...

Quite handsome young men you're growin there!

Kimmie said...

Thanks for the giggle! I have one that hates stopping what he's doing to take a pic - and it's always so obvious! lol At least you got him to do it once though! :) My ATWT

I am Harriet said...

Yeah! Cooperation!
Great photos!

Abby said...

Great shots! It is fun to see the boys together!

jennykate77 said...

Great pics! Your boys are such cuties...or in BA's case handsome...I'm assuming "cutie" isn't a cool thing to say to a teenager. :)

Hope you've been doing good!

The Mom Jen said...

You've got some great looking boys there. My 10 year old pulls that non-smiling-when-you-ask thing alot...it's the age i think.

MamaJoss said...

EASTER -- bringin' it back and OH MY with photos like that YOU SHOULD!! Those are some awesome shots of totally adorable kids. 3 boys -- go Momma. I'm also pretty much totally jealous of your mad photog skillZ!

Bree Shaw said...

you are doing great with taking pictures!

Denise said...

Your boys are very handsome. Your pictures look good!

Dee said...

They are so cute! Great pictures!

The Hopeful Elephant said...

So for real, Taz and Roo are looking more and more alike! And, your SKILZ on the camera are HAWT! ;)
Love ya

ThatsBaloney said...

It's fun to see the pics of your boys! Lookin' good!

Mrs4444 said...

These are great! Nicely done. And I'm smiling to see those still-open hands on your little one! :)

Dee said...

I think they are GREAT pictures-easter or not!! :)