Cheaper Than Therapy





I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We have one more to go tomorrow with my family. I have enjoyed the visit with family and the excitement on the kids faces. I have already eaten way too much food (great food) and will eat even more tomorrow.

I am going to have to replace Santa's glasses or write bigger next year as he didn't see or didn't deliver my Wii and Wii Fit. Looks like I may have to buy my own, otherwise, I will be waiting a really long time for next Christmas.

7 other ramblers babbled:

The Mom Jen said...

I hear ya on the Wii...Santa was a bit frugal in these parts too! ;)

kel said...

Booo on the wii and wii fit! I want wii fit too!!

Chris said...

I think we could use a Wii Fit in this house too. I think Santa was frugal everywhere this year. We still had a good Christmas though. Glad to hear you did too.

Leslie said...

No Wii Fits here either... Boo, hoo! Enjoy the rest of your holidays. BTW, beautiful x-mas tree!

Rachel said...

Maybe you can return some of the stuff you didn't really want/need and get the Wii?

Keri said...

Lovin' your Christmas tree. It's so purty! Bad Santa! Sounds like he's slacking in the Wii department. He didn't deliver here either.

Mel Fraase said...

Managed to score a Wii back in Oct - never got the Wii Fit :( I need to be FIT!!!!