January 6, 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday-#4







Here you can see the talents of my Taz. He is a natural born athlete. This video is of his very first homerun in t-ball. You can't see it, but he hit the ball over the fence, past the outfield. He does this regularly. His Daddy (Hubby) coaches the team and they are now into machine pitch.

Taz is a lefty and when he plays he makes it look so easy. Well, I guess for him it is. He typically plays first base but can field every position rather well.

He is my Totally Talented Taz!!

For more Talent viewing please hop on over to Two of a kind and check it out!

10 other ramblers babbled:

Dee said...

WOW!! That is fantastic!! And that is so great that you have it on video!

K and/or K said...

Way to go Taz! I will look for him in the all star game in 20 years!

Anonymous said...

thats awesome! I cant wait for my lil guy to start playing baseball!

Katy said...

Oh, Awesome...looks like fun times were had!
Funny ...I had a Totally Tuesday post today and looky here at yours, great minds think alike for sure!!

Leslie said...

Go Taz! What a neat video clip to have. One very talented kid you've got there!

The Rambler said...

OMG OK...so frickin awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

taz is totally talented! and amazingly awesome! (you better show him how much love he's gettin) ;)

lov said...

:) talent talent!
how great it is!!

he must get his talent from his very talented mom....who happened to do a great job teaching me how to make a button...
:)
thanks for that! :)

Abby said...

Way to go Taz! And he is very cute too!

Katy said...

Hey, noticed you are a follower of mine now and I am of you as well AND guess what?!? We are the 30th person on each other's blogs, how cute is that.