I know, I know! I promise everything here is moving along and we are all okay.

Every single day I have every intention of 'entering just a quick post'.

Every single night (after I am finished with work, baseball, supper, dishes, chatting, etc. and finally getting Roo to go to sleep, for at least the fifth time that night) as I sit trying to decide exactly 'which' post I want to finally enter (because I swear I have thought of a million) I can not seem to keep my eyelids open.

I will literally fall asleep with my fingers on the keys of my laptop, sitting up, when my head will bobble and I jerk awake. Now how pitiful is THAT?

So, here I am, I am making NO promises other than - I 'promise' to give it my best shot (time permitting) to hold these heavy eyelids open long enough to 'try' to be a better blogger (and not such a slacker).

Luckily, I have had a few of you bloggy buddies reassure me that you understand that I actually do have a life to live (which I didn't realize I actually did so much in a 24 hour period until I tried to squeeze in MORE).

Yea, don't think I'm leaving that easily though....I'm still here, it just may not be every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tag (courtesy of my friend Baloney over at That's Baloney!) is for the 8 Things Tag!

Ok, so here's how Baloney says we do this 8 Things thing:

- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Sleeping IN (this rarely happens so when it does....ahhhhh, heaven).
2. Listening to Roo coo and babble when he gets to sleep in and wake on his own. (the other two just veg in the mornings and want no part of silly, giggly conversation)
3. My morning coffee! and another and another!
4. The quiet of the house when I finally get home from dropping the last one off.
5. Being able to open my window and doors because of beautiful weather like we have been having. (FINALLY!)
6. Talking to my friends and family...or any 'adult' (anyone that is not still enrolled in the K-12 public school system).
7. Being finished with work.
8. Going 'out' of the house to watch/play with my boys.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Dumped out all the mold growing in my fridge.
2. Cleaned my house.
3. Laundry.
4. Cooked.
5. Visited with my BIL (from Mississippi-hehe, I had to add that - do you remember spelling it like M, i, crooked letter, crooked letter, i, crooked letter, crooked letter, i, hump back, hump back, i?) and niece.
6. Took PROM pics of BA & friends. (looking so grown up....that's one of those 'later' posts I was talking about)
7. Visited with the parents of said friends and then neighbors.
8. Played with Roo. (he thought it was pretty funny when I would have to VERY QUICKLY chase after him as he would roll down the driveway, INTO THE ROAD, ON PURPOSE)

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. Make Roo be a fully functioning, self sufficient individual.
2. Make Roo sleep completely through the night so that I can sleep completely through the night.
3. Win the lottery. (at least enough to take care of my family, immediate and a few extended and my friends that are my family)
4. Be less forgetful.
5 Be more organized.
6. Have the 'option' to work or to stay home to take care of Roo. (and all my boys - although BA and SM are a lot less dependent on me now - Hubby, not so much, still a dependent baby...hehe, love you honey)
7. Have a maid to cook, clean, and take care of the house.
8. To have more (or even some...oh yea, I'm taking some soon...another one of those posts mentioned above) ME TIME!!! (would love to have a huge jacuzzi garden tub with bubbles and hmmm...I don't care for wine...so maybe a frozen margarita....a good book...can I play on the computer in the tub? or that just too dangerous? ... and enjoy the peace and quiet for ... a LONG time!)

8 SHOWS I WATCH
Shows that 'I' watch? Or that I like to see bits and pieces as I'm cooking or feeding Roo or playing on here (the computer) instead of giving it my FULL attention (much to Hubby's disappointment).
1. CSI (any of the versions)
2. Law & Order (again, any version)
3. Dexter
4. Chuck
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Gary Unmarried
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. Rules of Engagement

8 Bloggers Tagged
And so now YOU are IT! (so Baloney, are you sayin, 'no tag-backs'? LOL)
1. Dawn's Diversions
2. The Froggy Bottom Blog
3. Bloggin It from the Burbs
4. Jenny Kate's Spot
5. My Glimpse of Life
6. Confession's from an Impulsive Addict
7. Jam's Own Reality
8. The Rambler

I first saw tag over at Fraase Family and thought I would get out of it since she didn't specify 8 blogs....then along comes Baloney! Thanks! ;~D

Speaking of Fraase Family.....click HERE to see the just how wonderfully sweet she is and what she is doing for Roo (and check out her crafty little ways....she ROCKS!). Enter her giveaway and help Roo!

I've missed you guys!! Talk to ya soon!

10 other ramblers babbled:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Thanks for checking on me. I am glad you visited, it is just what I needed. I have been having the "funk". I linked up to your thousand word post, hope you don't mind. That's for helping to snap me/ blog smack me out of my funk. Hugs, Jen

The Rambler said...

Hiya Twinkie pal!

Miss you and hope that all is right in your part of the world :)

Thanks for the tag.

Muah.

Melinda said...

Great lists! It was good getting to know more about you. TNT Law & Order marathons are the best. It is one show my hubby and I actually watch together.

Thanks for tagging me! I was actually the one to tag Baloney for this so don't think I am ignoring you by not doing it...been there done that : )

The Hopeful Elephant said...

I want to hear about prom...and how mom handled that! I've missed you too. Trying to get back into the world myself. Been in a funk. Praying for you...today! and every day...

Leslie said...

Glad you are doing okay and the only excuse you have for not blogging is being in the "real" world! That is absolutely, hands down the best excuse!

Thanks for the tag. I've been tagged a couple of time with this one, but I haven't done it yet. I think it's about time...

Prayers for Roo, today and every day!

Impulsive Addict said...

Giiirl...If you would have been READING my blog, you would have seen that I've ALREADY completed my list of 8's!! GAH! But....I love being tagged so thank you!!!! I feel super special!

Welcome back to blogging slacker!

jennykate77 said...

Hey! Glad to see a post! I totally understand though. If it weren't for the 9+ hours that I sit in front of a computer while working (and those sneaky 15 minute breaks for blogging) I would probably never get any blogs posted either! ☺

Love your lists! ME time is something you definitely need! That jacuzzi sounds nice!

Hope you're having a great day!

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and thanks for tagging me! ☺

Dawn said...

LOL! Girl, you and I are slackers!! You are the second one to tag me for this. I MUST do it! I actually did it the other day and something happened and I LOST the darn thing! Waaa!

I had a hard time coming up with 8 things I want to do?!?! geez!!

Can't wait to have margarita's and pizza together!! =)

Veronica Lee said...

Glad you're back.
Here are 2 awards for you - the blogger buddy and zombie chicken awards. Grab them from my blog.