Here is Taz and his good friend J. He is just like another one of MY sons. I used to keep him here at the house with us while I would work. The boys were always in and out of the house and keeping each other busy.

I would take them both to kindergarten at two different schools. Some of their conversations that I would hear from the front seat would totally crack me up!

 Taz and J




Jamblogging



to see more Memories on Monday see
Jam's Own Reality

21 other ramblers babbled:

The Rambler said...

Hiya Twinkie pal!!

xoxo.

Abby said...

That is a great picture! Love it!

Anonymous said...

They're nearly the exact same size!

Melinda said...

Cute photo! I can't wait for my boys to start playing baseball and having friends so that I too can laugh at their conversations!!

Anniebanannie said...

Awww...so cute!

tiarastantrums said...

love those little baseball buds!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I like this!

MediMonsters said...

So cute!! They look like they have so much fun together.

Katy said...

Awwww....cute guys!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! I love the color and the view through the fence - just great! :-)

Ivana Clay said...

That is one of the cutest pictures ever! Love how their cute little faces are perfectly framed by the fence! :) So adorable!

Michelle said...

Such a great shot..and sweet memories.

jennykate77 said...

I love that pic! So cute! My pic this week was a baseball pic too. ☺

Hope you're having a great week!

jennykate77 said...

Oh, and I tagged you on my page!

Leslie said...

My son is like that with his cousin. They are four days apart in age and have grown up together. I always think that it is so nice that they have each other like that. Every guy needs a best friend...

If you get a chance, stop by and enter my giveaway! You are one of those bloggy friends I'm talking about. You inspire me with your posts!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Easter, Rambler!

kel said...

Check 'em out!! so cute!! Hope you had a great Easter!!

Crystal Renee said...

Cute... that is adorable!

Miss JC said...

I LOVE baseball season...even just to smile at the precious uniforms! LOL Come enter my giveaway, sweet girl! :)

Keri said...

Such cute kiddos. Love their smiles!

Mrs4444 said...

This is awesome; I love it!