December 7, 2008

6 things That Make Me Happy



Tag - I am it! I have been tagged for a Meme by my very good friend over at What's In Sissy's Head.

According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ...

  1. Oh Yea, of course, My Morning Coffee
  2. Play Wrestling With My Boys, Watching Them Have Fun, Hearing Them Laugh
  3. Snuggling With My Hubby (even after over 25 years)
  4. A Girls Night Out (socializing with my friends)
  5. A Good Hard Workout (it makes me feel good about myself)
  6. Lazy Saturdays Where the Whole Family Gets to Stay In Our Jammies/Sweats All Day and Do Absolutely Nothing or Whatever We Want (these are the times we really bond and take the time to talk and listen and play together....we have way too few of these because we are always busy) and I can't leave off that my doggy V makes me happy (she loves me unconditionally, follows me everywhere, and makes us all laugh)

Now, I have to tag a few others.

Tag - YOU are it:

Keri @ It Flickers Dimly

Mel @ Fraase Family

Jess @ Life As A Momma

Jen @ Cheaper Than Therapy

Rachel @ Following In My Shoes

5 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

#6 is a good one. I like those days too. Too bad they are so few and far between.

Leslie said...

Oh yes, morning coffee. I think that one would be first on my list too!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the tag!
My morning coffee DEFINITELY makes me happy. :)

Mel Fraase said...

Cool - it's 3:30 am - I'm on it!

Anonymous said...

Just a Mom is funny. My initial are JAM, so that comment immediately caught my eye. Thanks for commenting, I'm a rambler too so we'll be perfect for each other! BTW, you have BEAUTIFUL eyes!