December 9, 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday



Wow! I had a tough decision trying to pick 'who' I wanted to feature in my first post of Totally Talented Tuesday from Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House's blog.

I figured maybe I would start with the 'lead' talent...my Hubby! He really does have to be the most talented man I know. He works with his hands all day displaying beautiful work with trim (yes, he's a trim carpenter by trade) but that will be for another talent post.

My Man can 'bring home the bacon AND fry it up in a pan' but he's no woMAN!

He loves to 'bake'!! Yes, we all love sweets and boy can he bake some awesome sweets. I can hardly wait 'till we have everyone over to our house for Christmas! He will be making dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, pies, cookies, fudge, divinity and cakes. And...all from scratch!

So, while searching though my pictures, I came across the first 'decorated' cake he made. It was for Cd's first birthday and he did a great job! When SM's birthday came around we let him pick out what he wanted and Daddy made his too.

Tell me what you think.........


Elmo for CD


SpongeBob SquarePants for SM



If you would like to play this MEME then go visit Two of a Kind for more Talented Tuesdays!



5 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

I am so jealous! I do alright in the kitchen but I have not real baking talent. My poor hubby is no good in the kitchen. Do you loan yours out for special occasions? LOL! Just kidding.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I always wanted to be able to do cakes. My mom took lessons when we were young.

ummmhello said...

WOW!!!! My husband bakes from scratch, too (we must have odd husbands!) but yours does cake decorating, too!? That is amazing!! The cakes look absolutely professional.

Keri said...

Elmo cake is so sweet! You think Joe is up for a road trip? Levi is loving Elmo right about now and I know he would love this cake for his 2nd birthday!

Garage Renovation Huntsville said...

Greaat post