BEFORE


AFTER




In honor of my buddy Heather @ Our Incredible Journey, I am showing before and after pics of my haircut in October 2007.

We both have special needs children that require an extra special amount of time. With all the doctor appointments, the medical equipment, the lack of sleep and dealing with the siblings, we do not have a whole lot of time or energy to worry about ourselves.

Just so you know, I donated all that hair to Locks of Love. It is very rare that I keep my hair in the same style for any length of time but, as you can see, I have at least kept this length for over a year. I did change it up a little (as you can see from these pics and my profile pic). I love the convenience of the new doo and it makes me feel sassy!

Heather is 'on the fence', trying to decide if she should cut her hair or not....I say, "Go for it Girl!"

I'm hoping Pam @ Rhett's Journey (who got her hair cut yesterday) will post her pics for us to see. I will just have to go to see if she posts them or not.



8 other ramblers babbled:

ummmhello said...

That's awesome! I rarely let my hair gow out long enough to donate - plus it's typically fried by repeated bleachings and colorings ... And I Love the way you rock your style now :)

The Mom Jen said...

That's awesome and what a great cut on you!

Chris said...

That is awesome. Personally I like the shorter cut on you.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I love it, looks lively and young. Im trying to get my daughter to get a new do!

Laura Marchant said...

I love before and after pictures and I really like your after. It is when I see pics like this that I second guess growing my hair out, why? Short hair looks so darn cute!

Pam said...

I LOVE your hair short!! It's sooo cute!! Mine is actually shorter than that, but I really like it.

I will post picts tonight...I've been running around to Dr's all day, and now I need to make hub's broiled shrimp.

I'll let you know when I post picts.

Keri said...

I'm digging the short cut. You are one sizzlin' HOT mama!

Kari said...

WOW - love the shorter hair cut. You are inspiring me to donate to Locks of Love when I decide to chop mine at some point.