December 11, 2008

A Thousand Words Thursday (#2)

Cheaper Than Therapy



Gimme Kisses, originally uploaded by .bobby.


Need I say more? This is my sweet but rambunctious, imaginative, middle child. Uncle B took this pic of SM when we were visiting after Thanksgiving.

SM literally loves playing with animals and is showing a little love to Boomer, Uncle J's new baby. I love that he has such a kind loving heart! He doesn't seem to have a care in the world, or maybe it's just that he lives in his own little world....

So, the other day SM was sitting in a table chair pulled into the middle of the living room. He was sitting on the very edge and had his arms out like he was driving. And this is how our conversation went:
SM-"Mom, look I'm a pilot with a pistol!" (I didn't 'see' the pistol, this was part of 'his' world)
Me-(laughing) "You are a pistol!"
He almost disagreed but thought about that a little then proudly...
SM-"Thanks, I can shoot bullets!" (mumble, blah, blah...on with his story of what he would be doing as a bullet)

He just cracks me up!

9 other ramblers babbled:

The Mom Jen said...

Great shot, love the words!

Mel Fraase said...

awww - thats cute. Uncle B does a good job! SM sounds a lot like my oldest :) (PS I'm up feeding a baby, hence the 4 am post!)

Chris said...

Great picture. Your brother is a good photographer. Loughin is like that too. Very imaginative. Many things go on in his world That don't in the real world.

Laura Marchant said...

That picture is awesome! Great shot.

Veronica Lee said...

Terrific picture !

Leslie said...

Somehow I missed this one on Thursday. Just found it today. What a great picture! It truly is one of those that doesn't even need words. Says a lot on it's own.

kel said...

so cute! I've got an animal lover at my house too!

Mrs4444 said...

What a beautiful shot; I love it.

Keri said...

You're so right. This picture is worth a Thousand Words. It's another amazing photo! Oh, and Boomer's little tongue going out for a kiss is dog gone cute!