Well, since a couple of friends Chris (What's In Sissy's Head) and Mel (Fraase Family) both asked what my opinion of the movie I went to see yesterday was, I thought I might as well post my review today.

Please keep in mind that this is only MY opinion and I am very easily amused. And Hubby says I like anything because it gets me out of the house. He may have a point. ;)

Four Christmases - Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon



I thought this movie was hilarious! You see two very strong willed people being forced to spend their Christmas at four different homes that bring back bad memories, skeletons from closets, and plenty of bumps and bruises. I don't want to give away too much of the movie but I would recommend it to anyone that wants to have a good laugh. You might be surprised at all the big names in it...Vaughn & Witherspoon (of course), Tim McGraw, Dwight Yoakum, Jon Favreau, Jon Voight, Sissy Spacek, Robert Duval and a few others that I can not remember the names of.

You will have to use your own judgement on taking your children ...It is rated PG-13 and there is no nudity but there is 'dry humping' of an arm.

Take a little time to go have a little laugh! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

7 other ramblers babbled:

Mel Fraase said...

Cool, thanks. It's my B-day next Friday - I think I will try to see it ALL ALONE!!!

Hey, I need help. I've managed to make my own button (theres one alongside my blog now) for my site, but what gadget do I use for the "grab my button" on the side?? I'm not blogger-savvy enough yet!

THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

I have yet to find a movie with Reese that didn't like!

~TL
@Holly_GPB

Chris said...

Thanks! I have always been a big fan of Vince. He is funny. I hope we can make it to see this one before it leaves the theater. It's good to hear not all the funny stuff is in the previews.

kel said...

I want to see this one! I love Vince Vaughn!

Leslie said...

Thanks for the review. I don't go out to the movies too often, but this one I think I want to see on the big screen. A friend of mine went and she said it was pee your pants funny! Yikes!

K and/or K said...

I loved it! The Taboo scene was classic!

Keri said...

What?! No nudity??? Well then, I guess I'm just gonna have to cross this of my list and move it over to the list of movies 'not' to see. Haha...