December 18, 2008

A Thousand Words Thursday (#3)

Cheaper Than Therapy




!WARNING! THE IMAGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO VIEW MAY BE GRAPHIC IN NATURE!

My youngest bro-Uncle J


Oh, I am SO glad that Uncle J (aka-Sasquatch) does not know about my home away from home here. He would kill me! Well, maybe not! He did know I posted this on Flickr. I sure am glad that my family understands/knows how I am.

Really I'm pretty sure that secretly he wanted me to share. We, the fam, were all together for one of our many gatherings and he was standing right in front of me trying to take pics of everyone. He knew I was getting ready to click my camera. He had the choice of letting me get a picture of his face OR, well, this is what he had to offer.

He spun around and he flaunted that crack. Am I wrong to 'ass'ume that he knew what I would be getting in my camera's view? As a matter of fact, as I sit here recalling the whole incident, I distinctly remember him even pulling down his britches a little further than they were already falling, giving me a half moon.

10 other ramblers babbled:

Anonymous said...

I could have gone the rest of my life without having to see that rotflmao

Chris said...

The funniest part is he's even wearing a belt.

Deb said...

you totally called that... he is SO flaunting that butt-crack.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

ok I could get rid of some of that hair if he'd like. Italians are experts in hair removal. lol

Sass said...

I'd like to refer to that as H.O. double T.

I'd like to.

But I just can't.

Thanks so much for visiting my site!

:-)

Sass said...

And furthermore...I've read a few of your posts, and our brains seem to work in similar methods.

I'm frightened. ;)

kel said...

so funny!!!

Mel Fraase said...

Holy Cow - I'm sure he appreciates it being posted for all to see!! Well, sounds like he 'ass'ked for it!!

Hey I've been shopping - iGive looks great!!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Hysterical laughter!!! I am from Oklahoma..good to know the scenery hasn't changed much since I left. We may be related because your family looks sooo familar LOL

Veronica Lee said...

Hee Hee Hee, I'm 'cracking' up !