December 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



SM-before glasses



SM-after glasses


As you can see my Tazmanian Devil just got new glasses. This really worries me as he is constantly flying everywhere. How in the world are they going to stay on his head and in one piece?

Do you like the frames? He picked these out all by himself! He did great, I think! I was still working come appointment time so Hubby took him. He said he let Taz pick whatever he wanted and these were it. They are Power Ranger frames (although you would never know it by just looking at them). They had those peelie film things on the sample that was a picture of a Power Ranger but those don't stay on the frame/glasses.

He has been cracking me up...looking through the glasses then lifting them slightly to see if he can see without them. He looks like a little old man would trying to adjust for his bifocals. LOL

He was excited to have the glasses. I'm glad because I didn't want him to NOT and then not wear them. I was only hoping he picked something so that I could still see his beautiful eyes. I think he looks just as handsome as ever!

10 other ramblers babbled:

ummmhello said...

He looks great! What a perfect choice for the frames :) My older son has been wearing glasses for years, and even through soccer and basketball, he's not lost or broken a single pair!

kel said...

I have to say... I definitly have a preference towards glasses!! love them!

The Mom Jen said...

He looks great in them, good choice of frames! I totally do the same when I get a new prescription on my lenses, "with, without, with, without" amazing what a little curved glass can do huh?!

Veronica Lee said...

Tell him he looks great.

Laura Marchant said...

He looks great! I love glasses on people, always makes them look smarter.

Chris said...

I think he looks great. Both my boys wear them. I always get the insurance because they are so hard on them. Boys will be boys.

Keri said...

Awe, with or without, Shane is absolutely adorable! Those eyes and that smile. Shucks, I just wanna eat him up. On another note, were you able to insure those glasses? It's amazing how little it takes to break 'em and bend 'em, especially with TD on the loose.

Leslie said...

He did a great job in choosing. But he IS adorable, so I'm sure he would have been just as darn tootin' adorable in anything he picked out!

Unknown said...

Those frames suit him perfectly! My son wore glasses for a few years too (now he's in contacts) but he did fine with them. I don't remember him ever losing or breaking them beyond repair. He may be so happy to see that he takes good care of them.

Mrs4444 said...

What glasses? He's adorable!