Before I tell you what I did NOT DO, I wanted to ask what you think about my new blog design? It is not complete and it will be getting 'tweaked' here and there but I wanted to, once again, give credit to my brother (Uncle B) for 'hookin me up'!! So, not only can he take awesome photos (which you can see over at AcreeStudios) but he ROCKS at the computer teckie stuff too! Thanks Bro, love ya!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I have to tell you that I would not be sitting here telling you all the things that I have not done instead of addressing envelopes. These envelopes that are for 100 Christmas cards that still have not been mailed out! That would NOT be me because I would have mailed them out way before Christmas, not almost a month later.

And, it is NOT ME that should be typing up the letter to put with these cards to explain how these were ordered (with a $30 rush fee) from Vista Print before Christmas but not received until almost a week after.

It also was NOT ME that had called Vista, griped them out as the cards were STILL in processing status. I did not demand that they reimburse me for my $30 rush fee(and get it). And, I would never tell everyone out in bloggyland to be ware IF you so choose to use their services.

Now, it is NOT ME that is very annoyed that I have to write up a family letter and explain exactly WHY everyone is receiving their card so late, after all I had wanted to send was THE CARD!

I thought you might like to know that it was NOT ME that has spent every free minute I have reading blogs instead of cleaning my house. It can't be because I don't ever have a free minute and have almost forgotten what that is.

If you smell something like stinky BO, it is NOT ME that hasn't had a shower since Saturday night, because that is just NASTY!

For the biggest deal of all.......it was NOT ME that inspired my beautiful bloggy buddy LOV at Sunflowers and Lov to design a special l.o.v AWARD - specifically FOR ME! Isn't she so sweet? This IS what she did for moi....

cloud9_lov Award

the "cloud 9 blog!" award goes to.....
the rambler for always making my thoughts wonder with your rambles!

THANK YOU SO MUCH LOV!

Now, on to Memories on Monday, created by Leslie over at JAM's Own Reality. Go visit her to see other great memories.

Jamblogging


I love to go to our High School football games. It is so fun to watch them play, to cheer them on and most of all I love to watch BA having so much fun with his friends in the marching band, dancing with his tuba.

13 other ramblers babbled:

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Love the heads up on the card situation. Aren't they just the best LOL!

Chips and Salsa with Beans said...

Hi, I'm visiting from Jam's blog. I have a solution for your card woes... Wait a couple more weeks and just say they are early Valentines!

Anonymous said...

You're a band mom! Yippee! I was a band mom but my kids are out of it now. I miss all the fun and traveling to the weekly competitions! Fun, fun, fun!

Laura Marchant said...

Your pictures on your header are awesome! I love the new look. So jealous :-)

Wayne said...

great not me mnday

lov said...

flake just made it clear to me that your thoughts make me WANDER
not wonder

see, if only he would have checked my blog before i sent it out for the world to read!

sometimes, i can be so dumb!

and sometimes....spell check should be smarter than i am!
OH well!

either way....
you do make me think!
love your rambles! :)

Chris said...

I can't believe you went so long without a shower. P.EW! LOL! Just kidding. Remember I go the grocery store in my p.j.'s. There is usually no shower before I do that! LOL! I am NOT lazy! Nope, NOT ME!

Leslie said...

You know what I think about your new blog design? I'm thinking I want your brother to be my brother and take tons of cute pictures of me, so I can have a cute header too! NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR!

Love the picture of BA with his tuba. Very cool hair! And congrats on the special "one of a kind" l.o.v. Award. I'm thinking we are pretty special!

Thanks for sharing a memory, lovin' it!

Mrs4444 said...

WOW. It is GORGEOUS in here; seriously. REally, really beautiful. Your brother is a very talented, sweet man. Cute post; I could definitely relate to the housework thing.... :) (p.s. and I would SO do the same thing with the card company. unbelievable.)

The Rambler said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header! You sexy mama you!

Serious...LOVE it! :))))

jori-o said...

I'm afraid I never blog when I'm supposed to be cleaning either...NEVER!

Keri said...

Yeah, so I'm wishing I had a Bobby to give me the hook-ups! Lovin' your new look, you hawt momma you! Looking forward to see the finished product.

lov said...

so....in answer to your question....
can i make my thing able to reply to the email account?

well, i guess,
but i don't know how

so i asked my flake
and here is the convo that followed

me: can you help me fix my blog, so when i comment people can reply to my email

flake: no

me: why

flake: you just can't

me: well i think i should be able to...cause the rambler told me i need to

flake: you can't

me: it is possible

flake: i know it is possible, but i'm not gonna tell you how

me: why?

flake: cause you can get freaks emailing you

me: freaks? what are they gonna email me?

flake: stuff

me: seriously....how can i do it?

flake: i don't know, why don't you ask your blogger freak friends?

me: ok, i will

so.....
can you help me??
and....is there a way to do it, but not allow the email address to show up on my profile??