MEME / How fun is this? I feel SO honored and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when my bloggy friends think of ME when they want to forward something along. It's so fun to see the fun awards and to read all the fun little memes so we can all learn a little more about each other.

Within the past week I have been given 2 memes and 2 awards so I am going to combine them all here, give my thanks to all and forward them on.

My first meme I had originally seen over at my friend Chris' place What's in Sissy's Head and did not want to leave a comment until I knew I would have time to get what I needed and post it. Then my buddy at It Flickers Dimly had the same meme. So I knew I would be able to post today and she gave me the letter 'N'.

Now that I know my assigned letter (randomly chosen) I am to post 10 things that start with this letter that I like and why. If you want to play then leave a comment as such and I will give you a random letter.

So, here's my list of 10 things that start with the letter 'N' and why I like them:

1)Niceness-It makes me feel good to be nice to others and of course I love it when others are nice back to me!

2)Naughty-With the niceness, I like a little naughty! Friends and family will tell you I'm a little ornery (in a nice way)...it's all in good fun, right? Besides, Hubby likes when I'm naughty! ;) hehe

3)Now-I love to live in the here and NOW! I really try not to dwell on the past and just have fun with each moment.

4)Nest Egg-I would love to have a nice comfy nest egg saved up instead of living pay check to pay check.

5)Navigator- Oh my navigator, my life savor. It keeps me from getting lost and eases my frustrations when I'm driving to a new place.

6)Nachos-Yes! Please! Yummy loaded with the fixins nachos are the best.

7)Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Cookies! Again-Yummy! You know, the ones shaped like a peanut and have that peanut butter creme center between two peanut butter cookies.

8)Nemo-Yea, I think that little fish is so cute! You've seen the movie Finding Nemo, right?

9)Noodles-of any kind...pasta, I like any kind of pasta noodles with any kind of sauce. (I also like those swimming noodles...that means it is beautiful, warm swimming weather!)

10)Naps-My, how I wish I could have naps. I remember when I was little, and like most little kids, I did NOT like naps, but I would love to have a nap time now.

So, there ya go! My letter 'N' favs. I have to admit that 'N' was a little hard, I actually had to think. LOL.

AWARD



Now on with my new award, given to me by Veronica at Of Mice And Ramen. She was so sweet to give me a special Friendship Award. Now I want to forward this on to some of my friends. I have found so many lovely bloggers so if I don't specifically mention you, please feel free to take this award and introduce yourself to me! I love making new friends! And if you already have the award just know that I consider you my blog friend and enjoy reading your blog. Share the love!

(1)Keri @ It Flickers Dimly (2)Chris @ What's In Sissy's Head (3)The Rambler/my Hawaii twin @ My Rambling Thoughts (4)Jesse @ Life As A Momma (5)Leslie @ JAM's Own Reality (6)Kel @ Girl In The Glasses (7)Mel @ Fraase Family (8)Jen @ Cheaper Than Therapy (9)Ivana @ Babies, Big Sister and Bumps in the Road (10)Lov @ Sunflowers and Lov (11)Mrs4444 @ Half-Past Kissing Time (12)Dee @ Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House

Moving on...My twin Rambler from Hawaii sent me both this next meme and award. So I am posting to express my gratitude to her. Can I put the award on the right twice? Hmmm! Nah, I will just add her name to my 'thank you' around the button. Rambler - you ROCK!

Honest Scrap Award

Here are the rules for you to follow and since I've already told you 10 honest things about me, if you click on the award above it will take you to that post and you will be able to read these. I don't want to bore you too much all at once.

The honorees are to: a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

See same list above for chosen bloggers!

MEME / Again, the Rambler tagged me to pick the 4th picture from my fourth folder. But, since I already did that here, I decided to use the 4th picture in my first folder. Apparently the number 4 is sacred in many cultures (I'm not sure why exactly but you can go ask my twin Hawaii what her friend Martha said about it). So, sticking with the number 4 but not wanting to post the same picture I just pulled the first folder I came to. Keeping that in mind...this is NOT the most lovely of pictures but.....oh well! This is me when I was about 6 months pregnant with Roo. I was in my jammies, no make up and look huge. This was my 4th pregnancy so I 'really' started showing early. Oh, and don't pay attention to the nasty wallpaper in the dining room behind me. That is before we stripped, textured and painted. It's all beautiful now (the wall).



Now, my little extra.....
This past week I stumbled upon one of the most beautiful, sad, uplifting, inspiring, touching blogs I have ever read. I'm sorry to offend any of you IF I am. You guys are awesome, the best. You will just have to go check this one out to really understand. I hope you have plenty of time because you will get lost in the pages of her life. It honestly feels like a storybook. You will not be able to stop yourself from reading everything you possibly can. I couldn't pull myself away and I STILL have not read everything.


12 other ramblers babbled:

Laura Marchant said...

I am so with you on the naps! I wish I could just take cat naps all day long.
Nie Nie story is just how you described it.

Veronica Lee said...

That was a great post with so many things in one. My, you do ramble but I love it,and it makes my day whenever I drop by for a visit. I like reading stuff about Uncle B too.

kel said...

Thanks for the award!! on my way to check out the blog you recommended!

Chris said...

Nachos, Nemo, Naps, Nestegg. I am with you all the way lady! Good job with your N post. I love the picture too. You were so cute pregnant.
BTW~Thanks for the award. I think someone else gave it to me too. I need to repost but they seem to be making the rounds and everyone I would give it to has already had it. So I am not sure if I will get it posted.

Mrs4444 said...

Congrats on your award :) Thanks so much! (Waiting on your SHT, but you have time; I won't be passing any awards on for a while, since I did twice in the last week.) That's a great pic, and WOW--you look at least ten years younger now than you did then. Off to check out that blog. thank you, again :)

Leslie said...

Oh my, I had to come over and see for myself that I really was given TWO awards! Yipee, I feel like I won the lottery. Ok, not quite.... but almost! Thanks!

kristi said...

I think the photo of you is gorgeous!!! Your skin is very pretty!

lov said...

1. thanks so much for another sweet award! i love that! :)
friends...even if just blogging friends...are the reason i love blogging! :)
thanks for being my bloggy friend!

2. LOVE you new header, and layout! :)

3. i'm finishing up working on awards...so i'll let you know when they are up for the getting! :)

lov said...

oh....and i want to play the random letter game!
that sounds fun!

The Hopeful Elephant said...

Just thought you should know that I haven't fallen off the earth...I do read every word you write...and you are the bestest! And thanks for the bed stuff. :)

lov said...

i've got an award for you on my blog!

Mrs4444 said...

Well, well, well! You are too kind; thank you for the Friend award! Not to be rude or anything, but I'll be needing a SHT before passing this one on....something tells me you are a multi-talented person, my friend. Can't wait to see it!! :)