January 4, 2009

Picture this!



Better late than never, right? I have finally had a little time (more like taken the time instead of getting lost in reading everyone else's blogs) to put our Christmas pictures together. I have been spending what little time I have making my button, changing a couple of things on my blog and getting lost in blogland.

Now I'm hoping to be a little better this year about keeping up with both, this blog and the blog for my Roo. I have been playing over here so much I have so neglected his place. Please take a moment and visit him too. For my new friends that may not know CD has cerebral palsy. His blog was started to keep family and friends updated on his progress and to inform others about CP and the things we deal with.

7 other ramblers babbled:

Chris said...

Looks like it was a good Christmas at your house. Aren't you glad the holidays are over though? I know I am.

Laura Marchant said...

I just saw that santa photo thing on Cole's blog. I love it. Very cute pics too.

The Rambler said...

loved it!!!

Keri said...

I'm loving Santa and the way he presents the pictures. Fabulous slide show!

kel said...

cool slideshow!!! Hope you have an awesome new year and I look forward to hearing all about it right here!!

Ivana Clay said...

That is the coolest slideshow ever!!!! :) Hope 2009 is treating you well, so far!

Mel Fraase said...

That is the funnest slideshow I've ever seen!! How coo! Loved the pics! Thanks for sharing....

Yes, perhaps I can get my head out of everyone else's blog long enough to sft thru a year's worth of pictures!

How do you like the Pop-a-tot? As sturdy as we thought??