Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Shhhhh...it is NOT me sitting here finally posting while I should be working. Cause then Hubby might have to deal with supper and kids while I finish my job later tonight!

I also did NOT take my camera (again while I should be working) just to take a 'self-portrait' to put up as a new pic on my twitter page, just because themomjen, from Cheaper Than Therapy, said I should (and I would never develop a girl crush on cause she is such a sweetie). She had changed hers to a hawt pic for her friends barefootfoodie and tenakim.

Here's the picture that I DID NOT take! NOT ME!






I did NOT find it totally cool to be chatting with my new bloggy buddy, Dawn, at Dawn's Diversions! And I totally am NOT stalking her even though I'm pretty sure she thinks I am. I did NOT think it was so awesome how we live in the same state and have so many things in common it was freaky.

Speaking of chatting (or NOT) and things I did NOT do.... I swear I did NOT! laugh so hard when I was chatting with Mel at Fraase Family, that I peed my pants! I would never do THAT cause I am a grown adult! NOT ME! In addition to that I did NOT continue laughing so hard that I snotted! Ewwww....NOT ME! (thanks a lot Mel!)

Lastly, I did NOT deal with not only one sick baby but two over the weekend. And I did not take Taz to the doctor today to find out he also has two ear infections and because of ucky gunk in his eyes had to go on a prescription that I did NOT shell out $114.00 for. Now, I absolutely am NOT, myself, getting sick too! NOT ME! I refuse!
........................................................................................................................


Jamblogging

to see more Memories on Monday see
Jam's Own Reality

I hope this picture counts as a memory!?! I love these shoes and I have way too few occasions to get to wear them since I work from home. I might look a little silly sitting around here in my yoga pants and these beautiful heels.

Just a while back a friend on Twitter had asked if anyone had a specific pair of shoes. Well, I didn't. But these were probably the closest I had and since I love them so much I thought I would share!! Aren't they SO PURTY!!?

21 other ramblers babbled:

Dawn said...

LOL! This was hilarious!

I'm so glad we found each other in the blog-o-sphere! :)

Those shoes are adorable!! Do they come in an 11?!? LOL!

Doublebanker said...

I hate the 3 digit prescriptions! Alway cringe!

Cat walking on water

Anonymous said...

I have some shoes kinda like that! You crack up easily don't ya?

The Mom Jen said...

OH MAN up close that photo is STUNNING! you have the look babe!

Brittany said...

I love the picture, love it! I am telling you, it looks all model-ish and exotic!

Leslie said...

I would totally take a picture of myself like that IF I had gorgeous aqua, blueish, greenish BEAUTIFULISH eyes like you! And, oh yes those shoes definitely count as a memory. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with wearing them around the house with your yoga pants. I do it all the time. The only person that thinks I'm weird is the mailperson, UPS guy, neighbors, family, friends...

One more thing... CONGRATS ON THE 50 STALKERS! Halfway to 100, you and me both! Do you think if we beg, we might get there quicker?

lov said...

i love not me monday!!

and boy have i missed you!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE the picture you took. Love it.

Impulsive Addict said...

Love the shoes girl!
However, I am currently wondering if you have mens underwear covering part of your face in that fancy new pic of yours. But it's a great pic either way! =)

Anonymous said...

Super cute self portrait!

Katy said...

Girrrrl, i like the new photo of ya!! You have fabulous eyelashes, real or faux? If real, then what mascara do you use?
I enjoyed the NOt Me Monday...sorry the boys are sick. Ugh.
I have two things for ya.

1. I'm eating nachos at 10:37 PM AND they're lovely.
2. I honestly cannot think of something to post about for the Mom award. Am I a weirdo or what. I'm not ignoring it though.

Katy said...

....i like your shoes.

Random Question: How's Roo? He's precious.

Mel Fraase said...

The shoes rock. The pee, not so much. HA HA HA!! I am still giggling over that conversation... Hope all the boys are feeling better soon!!!!
Now I feel like a new hotter version of my picture, too.

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You and your blog are adorable. And those shoes rock. I have some that are very similar.

I will return!

Browns said...

That was funny! I think that your picture is awesome--shows off your eyes!!!

kel said...

yay for cute shoes!!!

I love the new shot!! pretty eyes!!

jennykate77 said...

Friends that make you pee your pants are the best kind!

Love your NM's!

Those shoes are cute...I totally think they would work with yoga pants.

Happy Tuesday!

Katy said...

I'm doing a giveaway AND I'll email you tonight w/ information about the partay!!!!!!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE the self portrait...stunning! I might have to do that, too...seems to be the 'cool' thing to do...(grin!!) Hilarious 'Not Me'... ;) Love the shoes! I wouldn't point and laugh if you wore them with your yoga pants... ;)

Ivana Clay said...

I am in love with those shoes!!! I would find any excuse I could to wear them. They are too cute! :)

Unknown said...

Those are GREAT shoes! Wow. Love 'em like crazy.