Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I suppose I should start this 'confession' off by letting you all know that I did NOT go ahead and sign up for FACEBOOK yesterday! NOT ME! Especially since I had already convinced myself NOT to join. After my reference to Tena she made a clarification for me and my brother, Uncle B, also made a good point. But, I did NOT let them sway me in one direction or the other! NOT ME!

Speaking of things that I did NOT do! I did NOT get SO excited this morning as I was making out the check to pay for Taz to play baseball! NOT ME! Who in their right mind would enjoy paying $95 for their child to play a sport? And, who would EVER think this is just one of the cutest faces they've ever seen? NOT ME! ;)


Taz

I also did NOT spend a huge majority of my weekend trying to figure out how to set the aperture on my camera so I could have crisp focus on my subjects and a blurry background. I DID NOT get SO frustrated because I CAN NOT figure it out!!! I would never wish that someone with my same camera would give me one on one advise on awesome picture taking!! (hint, hint MckMama) I am NOT telling you that I have a Nikon P80 Coolpix in the hopes that someone OUT THERE can HELP me! I would NOT do such a thing!! And I am NOT screaming in frustration with this thing!! NOT ME!

I DID NOT use the remainder of MY time trying to then figure out how the heck to use the blur and blur more tools for the above mentioned background, trying to get it blurry, using Photoshop Elements! NOT ME! Because I don't have a CLUE how to do THAT!! I am NOT screaming in even MORE frustration! NOT ME!

.......................................................................................................................................................

Jamblogging


to see more Memories on Monday see
Jam's Own Reality

Here are the boys riding in the back seat of our vehicle. We are heading to Texas to watch a Texas Rangers baseball game.

BA, Roo, Taz


Welcome to Texas! We are leaving Oklahoma.


The view from our seats.
They were in the nosebleed section but worked best for us because Roo didn't like the loud announcements.


Rangers Captain:the Texas Rangers mascot


Hubby holding Roo during the game.
(did you notice I JUST figured out how to apply the blur in photoshop? yeah, me)


Exhausted Roo!!

16 other ramblers babbled:

Tenakim said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you are going to try FB- let me know how it goes.

kel said...

I wish Ros would play ball! but she hates sports!!

Dawn said...

You better add me as a friend on FB!! I'm so glad you are going to give it a try!! :)

I love the picture of Roo yawning. It actually made me yawn! LOL!

Miss JC said...

Cute pictures! I'm trying to get Katy to join Facebook but she won't . Let's convince her this weekend. I can't wait to meet you at the Scentsy party! Bring friends, family, whoever! :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

From my experience going to a few games, it doesn`t matter where you sit, it is still exciting just to be there. And, it looks like you were there on a beautiful day.

Great memory.

p.s. I love the Texas state line, it just looks like it is out in the country. Very pretty.

Annie said...

Ahhhh.....SUN! :)

Leslie said...

That last pic of Roo is just the cutest!

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was such a great day! Love that little yawning picture. :)

Chris said...

I've been thinking about signing up for Facebook. Let me know if you like it.

Anniebanannie said...

LOVE the "not me" story-so funny!

isn't it crazy how much little sports are these days? I did NOT just pay the SAME as you...no, not me. ;)

Looks like you guys had some fun times at the game!

Impulsive Addict said...

I LOVE Not Me Monday's!

When you said "aperture", it was like you were speaking a different language! I can not help you sister. I suck.

I'm also addicted to facebook. Excuse me while I pray....

Lord, if you can hear me, please help me. It's all just out of control. Thanks and Amen.

Happy Tuesday!! Guess who's still wide awake?? ME ME ME!!

jennykate77 said...

Love your Not Me's!! I also did NOT get way frustrated over the whole aperature thing after reading Lolli's tutorial. I need a photo taking book for dummies.

That last picture of Roo is so precious! Love that little yawn!

Have a great Tuesday!

Katy said...

That fun, looks like you guys had a lovely time in Texas. Love the last pic. of Roo and love that you call him that. Darling!

Unknown said...

LOL@ you NOT joining FB!!! I am still not sure about it...

LOVED your pix!

amanda said...

photoshop drives me nutso as well. i have the same camera. if you get help...will you give me some too?? love the not me's.

Ivana Clay said...

Welcome to the wondefully addictive world of facebook! Between that and blogs, I don't know where I find the time to sleep! LOL! :)