February 8, 2009

Spread the News

CALLING ALL OKLAHOMA BLOGGERS

{If you live in or near the Oklahoma City area ..}
You are invited to join me and LOTS of other fun folk, for a
Scentsy Party
Hosted by Katy @ Fun with the Baker 5 and her cousin Jenny.
If you are interested in joining us
please leave a comment with your email address
and I'll send it to Katy and she will send you an Evite!!
Or, you can go to her site to leave your info.
The party is Feb. 21st at 11:00 a.m.
There will be other Ok. bloggers there, so this will be a
fun place to meet each other!
*She would thoroughly appreciate it if you would
post about this and get the word out to more
Oklahoma girls, Thank you*

8 other ramblers babbled:

Unknown said...

I wish i lived closer to Ok city...sounds like fun I bet ya'll have a blast!

Impulsive Addict said...

No fair. I can't go. *tear*

Mrs4444 said...

Darn, I don't live there. That STINKS! (Get it; stinks?! hee hee)

Dawn said...

I'm checking my calendar! :)

Laura Marchant said...

How fun for you guys! Too bad I am no where near close to you guys.

Melinda said...

I think we are actually heading out of town that weekend...but I will check. If something falls through, I will do my best to be there. Sounds like fun!

Pam said...

Awww Poo....I so want some Sentsy stuff. I don't know anyone around here who doest Sentsy.

Wish we lived closer!!

Leslie said...

I wonder how long it would take me to sell my house and move to Oklahoma City? I want to go!!!