Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT see
Cheaper than Therapy




me holding Roo,my Grandma R,my Aunt W,Grandpa B(my dad),Uncle B


With the tornadoes and talking about family I started thinking about my Grandma. This is the last picture I have of her, taken in July of 2007 when Roo was only 4 1/2 months old. So, here you can see 4 generations. And YES, that is me. I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy, Roo wasn't even 5 months old yet.

28 other ramblers babbled:

TuTu's Bliss said...

I remember the tornado days when we lived in Oklahoma. Now it is just Tsunamis and earth quakes. We call our princess REW. I called her Roo when she was in my tummy and it just stuck and turned into her initials.

Unknown said...

I remember yesterday the day after the tornado and all the clean up I had to do!

Chris said...

I think you look great. This is a good family photo.

kel said...

I think you look gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Love the generation pictures! This is one to cherish!

Abby said...

You look great! I love the family pic!

Sarah said...

I love generational pictures! They are great for the memory books! Happy ATWT!

Doublebanker said...

Pretty good photo...and who is the one with the dark tan!

My Thousand Word Thurs post

Anonymous said...

Wow, 4 generations! Great picture!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

It is wonderful to have these generation pictures.

Melinda said...

What a wonderful keepsake. You look fantastic btw!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww, such a wonderful photo to cherish! Thanks for sharing! (and you look GREAT!) :)

Dee said...

I think its a fantastic picture!

April said...

You look great! Happy ATWT!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I wish we had more pictures like these!

Andrea Frederick said...

Gotta love those post preggo pictures! I do love generational pics, though!

Impulsive Addict said...

Great pic!! =)

The Mom Jen said...

That's a sweet family memory! My hubby's gran is still alive, we need a 4 generation shot!

Mel Fraase said...

that's so great to have!! PS you look fantastic...so shut it!!

Bree Shaw said...

wow, what a great memory!

Brooks said...

OH! I love nothing better then Generation Pics! Those are the ones that end up in frames in 50 years and the kids keep asking who is this person and Who what that!

Laura Marchant said...

Very cute! I have to say it was your hair that threw me for a loop and I had to take a double take. I am so use to the pics at the top of your blog.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

You look gorgeous! One of my favorite pictures we have is one we got of my son, husband, father-in-law, and grandfather-in-law, 4 generations!

Leslie said...

What a great photo to have. Hope you guys are all doing okay after the tornado that tore through your place. We saw it on our news here in CA!

jennykate77 said...

Great picture! I love it that you captured 4 generations...lasting memories!

Doublebanker said...

You've been tagged!

You have 10 more honest things you can reveal! :)

lov said...

i love that memory! :)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Rambler. I miss your visits!!