Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT see
Cheaper than Therapy



Taz's new haircut (so serious)


Smile Taz, I'm gonna tickle your feet!


Ok, I'm done! Go away!


Yesterday I got my little reminder on my phone that it was time for haircuts. BA gets home and when I tell him, he says, "Nah, I'm good.". He likes to keep his hair longer and I think it's pretty. (sometimes I call him my pretty ballerina...hehe..I don't remember how that came about but we all tease like that)I'm okay with the boys having longer hair (within reason) and that is just not one of the battles I choose to have with them.

As soon as Taz gets in from the bus I tell him it's time to go. I decided to skip the cut for Roo so it will be easier and quicker for me and Taz and because I usually get Roo's almost buzzed it's okay to skip on his every once in a while.

Usually Taz wants to keep his hair in the same style as his bubba, BA, so when she asked what he wanted he knew exactly what he wanted. He started explaining "I want it short over here and back here and I want to be able to spike it just a little on the top.". This cracked me up....kinda like he had been searching all the magazines to find just the right cut for him.

I was shocked since it wasn't the same style as BA but really very glad too. I love to be able to see his beautiful eyes and they are SO animated when he has one of his many stories to tell. And, it makes it easier to keep it clean and style.

Oh, and I JUST realized that these are without his glasses...darnit! I barely got him to let me take the pics before he had to go to bed so he had already taken them off. Maybe I can get some more later.

Yes, I got mine cut too. Just a shorter version of what I already had. I'll see if I can show you another time .... IF you want.

16 other ramblers babbled:

Kristina P. said...

He looks adorable!

And my husband has this thing about haircuts. He likes his hair a lot shorter than I do.

Doublebanker said...

Pretty cleaned up...short will help him get the ladies :)

Ice skater headache gif

Tenakim said...

he's so handsome! So cute that he knew exactly what he wanted!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

He is a handsome young fellow! My son who is 9 talks just the same LOL!

Andrea Frederick said...

My son wants his hair cut. If he can pinch hair between his fingers, he wants it cut. Cute picture...love the sequence.

Abby said...

He looks very cute with the new cut!

Impulsive Addict said...

Look at that adorable little man! Watch out ladies!! =)

Unknown said...

he is just too cute!

Dee said...

He's adorable!

jennykate77 said...

Hello, Ladies! He's such a cutie. The new hair cute is so grown up! Of course we want to see yours!

Hope you are having a great Thursday!

Laura Marchant said...

The middle picture is a definite chick magnet!

So cute!

Stacy Uncorked said...

What a CUTIE! :) And YES to your question of if you should show your haircut, too! ;)

The Mom Jen said...

What a handsome fella!!

Katy said...

Cutie, handsome guy! Looking good man.

The Rambler said...

He's so adorable! Is that too cute of a word for a boy his age?

He's so hanesome sounds like I'm my grandmother...mmmm, what word?

IDK...he makes me want to pinch his cheeks...O.O.O heartbreaker. Yeah, that sounds not old, not like he's 3...right?

Man...I need to lay off the coffee :)

Leslie said...

He knows he's looking cute!

Handsome cut, but I bet he'd look cute any darn tootin' way!