Remember when I told you our heater went out? Well, Hubby had to make sure everything was opened back up before we could start our first fire. Well, the first fire we have had in several years. That is why you see all the tools on the bricks. The pliers to turn the gas on, because, yes, we had 'misplaced' the gas key. The flashlight to look up inside the chimney to make sure nothing was blocking the hole. Then you notice my candles that sat so pretty in the fireplace.

Yes, those are Roo's toys you see to the left!! I promise, that basket is not really close enough to the fire to be in danger. It's just an illusion! Or the angle! Or something!

Ok, I just thought I would share my other baby with you! And, since I can't just post a picture without explaining it..... If you want to see other ramblers like me that like to explain their pictures take a trip over to Angie's place (she really ROCKS!) at:


for more WORDFUL WEDNESDAY

If you don't want to bother with all the explanations, and want to see Wordless Wednesday pics, then you can go to 5 Minutes for Mom, Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!! and .

Oh, and I also chose to share V with you so I could enter her here:

17 other ramblers babbled:

Doublebanker said...

Fire Hazard!! Call the Marshal...

Mythbusters post

Juggling gif

Kristina P. said...

Your dog is so beautiful!

Mira said...

What a sweet dog! Pretty color too :)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I couldn't live without my fire,

Leslie said...

That's one big baby you have there!

Dawn said...

Love the picture. What a beautiful dog!

I hope you are feeling better!!! :)

Abby said...

Looks like a cozy place!

Unknown said...

Looks warm and cozy, in spite of the tools, candles, toys, etc! And what a cute 'baby' you have!

Thanks for sharing - have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That looks very warm and cozy. Your dog is beautiful!

Katy said...

Oh, the dog. Love the dog. Gonna write a dog post TONIGHT after my crazy lovelies hit the hay.

Mark your calendar for Feb.21st...party time. I think we're doing it at 10:30...is that too early? Do you think I should do it, like 11:30?

Chris said...

You dog is beautiful. Good color, reminds me of my sissy.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Gorgeous dog.

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

What a nice "friend" for Roo, and vice-versa! Roo is very lucky to have a mom that allows a dog (we are still on the look-out). I wrote my thesis on the pet-human bond... blessings!

Rachel said...

Your dog looks like he's really enjoying himself. I love to see contented 'fur babies.'

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dog!! That fire does look nice and warm. : )

Deb said...

my dogs LOVE the fire. one likes sitting by it and the other, i swear, gets hypnotized by it. funny but disturbing to watch.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Looks so cozy!! :)