Roo is telling Taz ALL about it!! He is SO happy to be actually 'playing' in his new bath seat.



We just received this new bath seat this past Monday. Previously I would have to 'wrestle' his with one hand as he slipped everywhere while I tried to wash his body and hair with the other since he can't sit up without assistance. Can you find the strategically placed item I added in this picture? And see the wedges on each side of his trunk? These help him be able to sit up and I can use both hands for washing or playing now.


Taz was so sweet and volunteered to put his swimsuit on and play with Roo. Then after I washed Roo he sudsed himself up and washed his hair...with his suit on. LOL. All good! He had his bath for the night in his suit. I guess he is growing up and too modest for mom to see him naked. ;)


Roo is getting SO excited! Taz would take a letter, flip it up in the air and some would land on Roo. He thought this was so funny! He's telling his bubba to 'do it again'!hehe!


Taz is just chillin with a 'W' stuck to his leg. They both thought this was funny! Roo is anticipating the next letter to be tossed up and go flying. They were having such a good time. I hated to make them get out but the water was getting cold. I would have just ran more warm water except the sound of the water running behind Roo kinda scared him at first.

Cheaper Than Therapy
for more ATWT go to
Cheaper than Therapy

14 other ramblers babbled:

Deb said...

sweet brothers.

Stacy Uncorked said...

So CUTE! Loved using a bath seat with the Princess Nagger was littler - made giving her a bath so much easier (and safer!) :)

Laura Marchant said...

What a great brother! When LM first went in the tub he was scared so BG went in with him. However when BG was a baby she didn't have an older sibling so I made the Hubs put his swimming suit on and get in with her, lol!
I did notice the duck when I first came her and thought I've placed some duckies before photos too :-)

Laura Marchant said...

I meant came on here! Goodness, lol

Bree Shaw said...

what an awesome brother! they are some cute kiddos.

Dawn said...

They are adorable!! Seriously!

Melinda said...

Ooooh, that bath seat looks comfy. I wonder if they make one in my size? : )

Queen-Size funny bone said...

not much room left in that tub. splish splash

The Mom Jen said...

Nothing like a bath with your brother! My olders still love a bath!

Impulsive Addict said...

Now THOSE are just too stinkin' cute! All of them~! And I'm glad to know that your boys take baths. That's the sign of a good mom, right?? LOL!

Savvy-Motherhood said...

Newest follower to your blog! Adorable! :)

Michelle said...

They look like they are having so much fun. They really are so beautiful.

Katy said...

Wow, that is awesome that you got that chair, I bet it really really helps. The boys seem to be having a complete blast! What cutie's!!

Dee said...

I bet that is such a huge help! It looks fantastic!