Hubby & RaMbLeR

Hubby & the RaMbLeR

This day seems like SO long ago!

Hubby and I were on our way to my 20th Class Reunion (in July of 2006). I suppose that’s not THAT long ago but seems like forever.

There have been so many changes since this day! My HAIR, for one! It used to go down to the middle of my back. There’s no way I could sweep my hair up in this do anymore. As most of you know, my biggest change has been the birth of Roo. We had JUST found out I was pregnant with him about a week before this picture.

Now, if you come back to visit, then my post tomorrow will be about a ‘get-together’ that I truly hope will be an annual reunion with my bloggy friends.



for more Wordful Wednesday's go to
Seven Clown Circus



Wordless Wednesday
@ 5 Minutes for Mom

and
Wordless Wednesday HQ


13 other ramblers babbled:

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Hey, I'm thinking that maybe you did not have your "diversions" as well, am I right? I cannot believe I just asked that for everyone to read, I'm leaving it though...Cute hub!

April said...

Great pic! Can't wait to hear about your "get together"!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Great photo! Happy WW!

Leslie said...

Bet you two were the cutest couple at the reunion! Hope all is well, looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Okay... I'm coming back for your get together!

Cascia Talbert said...

That is a beautiful photo. I bet you had a great time at your reunion. Happy WW!

Nicole said...

Great picture!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

You make a beautiful couple.

tiarastantrums said...

gorgeous couple -

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful : ).

lov said...

ahh change!
we love you and we hate you!

change is in my future....
and i'm having a love/hate relationship with it!

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Pretty as a picture!

BlogBaby

Mel Fraase said...

I love that photo! Whoa mama! Cool font, too!

Mrs4444 said...

Holy Hotty! (You'll have to guess which one I'm talking about~)