Cheaper Than Therapy



Sibling Rivalry, originally uploaded by .bobby.


LOL...isn't this a great picture? Uncle B was working on a photo project so we were just jackin' around. He then added ...whatever he added, to make it look like an old timey picture. We have fun playing around with all his fancy high dollar camera equipment. The best part is I don't have to pay for all of that. ;)

The picture above shows how we got along when we were kids, growing up.
The picture below shows how we get along now(not necessarily grown up). HaHa!

I told you he was talented! Didn't I? Oh, yes I did.....see?

For more A Thousand Words Thursday's go see Jen at Cheaper Than Therapy.


Siblings Behaving, originally uploaded by .bobby.

21 other ramblers babbled:

The Rambler said...

Great pic...

LOVE your hair...I had mine like that and it's time to grow the mane back to that length again.

You are so bee-you-tee-ful :)

Chris said...

Both great photos. You are so much fun!
Yep, got two tattoos. It took me the last year to decide what and where I wanted for the next one. Maybe when I get it I will post pics of all three. Then we can play "Guess the location of Chris' tattoos." That could get interesting! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love the way they both came out. You both have those brilliant blue eyes too!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Wow, what a nice picture of the two of you, the second one of course! I'd love to have fun like that with mine... but he's just no fun at all! LOL.

Very Cool!

Deb said...

you two are adorable. and you, my dear, are gorgeous! i love your hair, too.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

those are great! i especially LOVE the first one!

Heather of the EO said...

That first one is hilarious! What fun...

And yes, I agree with the other ramblers--LOVE your hair :)

Bree Shaw said...

what we can do with pictures these days! i love it!

The Mom Jen said...

Fab effects!! You two are gorgeous!

Angela said...

How did he make the first one look old?

Leslie said...

That first one is WAAY cool! And the other one is just plain BEAUTIFUL!

Andrea Frederick said...

What a cool picture and great memory. Thanks for sharing!

Keri said...

I just love, LOVE these pictures of you two, especially the first one. Aren't siblings the best?

April said...

That is super cool!!! Happy ATWT!

Unknown said...

What a fun set of pictures. Aren't brothers the BeSt?

Laura Marchant said...

Oh how fun! I want high end camera equipment to play around with :-)

Ann Harrison said...

This is so fun!
Great pictures.

kel said...

Love them! The two of you have exactly the same eyes!

Jessica (aka Faeanne) said...

I *love* that first pic! The second's great too, but that first one is just awesome with the effects & pose.

Ivana Clay said...

That first photo cracks me up!!! And I love the second one too. I am jealous of the photography chops going on here! :)

Mrs4444 said...

Awesome. You're a lucky girl :)